There are three pathways of students who are eligible for this program:
1: Completed ACCA (F1-F9) or a recognized degree
If you have completed Paper F1 to F9 or exempted from ACCA fundamental level papers; you are eligible for Postgraduate Certificate (PG Cert) with transfer to MSc.
PGCert in Professional Accountancy includes two modules:
Strategic financial management
Strategic performance management
2: ACCA students who have passed P1 to P3:
The University of London grants you credits towards the master’s degree for the three ACCA modules you study for your ACCA qualification (P1 to P3). The ACCA accepts two of our modules (Strategic Financial Management and Strategic Performance Management) in place of ACCA papers P4 and P5.
3: ACCA Members and Affiliates:
If you’re a qualified ACCA member with all your professional exams, you take just two modules and earn a prestigious University of London master’s degree.
If you completed your last exam more than five years ago, you’ll need to take a preparation course before you register (cost $49) for Pathway 2. Upcoming sessions for the preparation course are here:
Preparation Course: this starts every fortnight and runs for six weeks. If you need to take the preparation course, you will need to register by 9 May 2017 to complete it in time to register for the July 2017 degree session.
If you haven’t taken Professional Level exams, contact ACCA about your eligibility.
- This is the only master’s degree with ACCA recognition. These modules exempt you from professional exams.
- It’s fully supported online.
- Assessment is a combination of coursework and exams, providing a rounded study experience
- Cost advantages to equivalent academic programs
- It’s fully supported online
- Masters qualification in competitive pricing
- Trusted name in global education
- Fast track dual qualification
- Local teaching support
- Joining a global network
- Take just two modules and earn an academic master’s degree
Road to completion of MSC in Professional Accountancy
|Programme starts||You Study||Time Period|
|MSc (Pathway 1) for ACCA students who have passed P1 to P3||July 2017||3 modules||12 months||From £1,235 per module|
|MSc (Pathway 2) for ACCA Members and Affiliates||July 2017||2 modules||6 months||From £1,235 per module|
|Postgraduate Certificate for ACCA students who have not completed P1 to P3||July 2017||2 modules||6 months||From £1,235 per module|
- Strategic Performance Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Global Issues for Finance Professional
- Strategic Financial Project
|Professional Accountancy||July 2017 session||January 2018 session|
|Applications/registrations open||10 April 2017||4 September 2017|
|Applications close||19 June 2017||27 November 2017|
|Registrations close||26 June 2017||4 December 2017|
|Compulsory induction courses are provided after you are fully registered|
and must be completed before the programme starts
|Programme starts||10 July 2017||8 January 2018|
|Final assessments take place||Week commencing 4 December 2017||Week commencing 4 June 2018|
For more and updated Information Kindly Visit the Following Links:-
For details regarding the tuition fee structure kindly reach out to our team
- Laptop and more tools available during the courses
- Online course content access
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer