Human resource management is a contemporary, umbrella term used to describe the management and development of employees in an organization. Also called personnel or talent management (although these terms are a bit antiquated), human resource management involves overseeing all things related to managing an organization’s human capital.
TMUC Human Resource Department involves developing and administering programs that are designed to increase the effectiveness of our business. It includes the entire spectrum of creating, managing, and cultivating the employer-employee relationship.
The purpose of HR Staff Handbook is to provide specific guidelines for TMUC employees in daily procedures within their campus. It is intended to prescribe step by step guidance for maximum possible eventualities and defines concrete HR policies and procedures to be followed. In the general applicability of these Policies and Procedures, the Executive Committee TMUC can make special dispensations under any circumstances. Compliance of these policies and procedures is considered to be a mandatory condition of employment at TMUC setups.
The HR Staff handbook intended to be a safety net, a guide, a reassurance which should be read in conjunction with academy policies. In its structure, its thoughtfulness, its planning, its attempt to create order, it seeks to provide a map and a framework for the year ahead. It is also about how everything connects. Our aim is to make sure our systems dovetail seamlessly together. The staff handbook seeks to make everyone safe, secure and successful through prior knowledge and planning.
The Millennium Universal College has 5 campuses nationwide and is growing at a very fast pace. Young graduates, professional, transgenders regardless of age, religion and other aspects are given fare share chance at TMUC to show their skills and talent and be the part of dynamic and hardworking team of TMUC. Job opportunities are being created for people so that they can help TMUC achieve its objectives and also to look after their household. This explains that the employment rate and economic growth are linked. So, TMUC is contributing in developing and in growth of the economic condition of Pakistan.
|What we do|
|• Managing job recruitment, selection, and promotion
• Developing and overseeing employee benefits and wellness programs
• Developing, promoting, and enforcing personnel policies
• Promoting employee career development and job training
• Providing orientation programs for new hires
• Providing guidance regarding disciplinary actions
• Serving as a primary contact for work-site injuries or accidents
Digital/Video Applications Instructions to Applicants:
1. Please dress professionally (Formal or Business Casual attire)
2. Pick a good location
a. Well-lit and with minimal other noise or interruptions
b. Ensure your backdrop should be clean and free of distractions
3. Be confident and Smile!
Questions for online application:
1. “Tell us about yourself”
2. “Why do you want this job?”
3. “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”
4. “How does your work experience fit the job role?
5. “What’s your greatest weakness?”
6. “What are your strengths? “
7. “Why are you leaving your previous job?”
8. “What do you know about our company?”