Scholarship place for a TMUC student for LSE Summer School 2022.
In 2021, University of London welcomed over 2,400 enrolments from students representing 90 nationalities to study in London and online through LSE Summer School programme. This year, LSE Summer School 2022 are excited to return to full in-person delivery with an expanded range of courses and wide array of social and professional skills programmes.
The scholarship place includes the tuition fees for one three-week course of the student’s choice and accommodation in an LSE Hall of Residence on a bed and breakfast basis.
The student will be responsible for their transport to London, day-to-day expenses and meals, and arranging their visa (if applicable).
Summer School 2022 programme details:
- Session one - 20 June-8 July 2022
- Session two - 11 July-29 July 2022
- Session three - 1 August-19 August 2022
Selecting Scholarship Recipients:
- Must be enrolled on a University of London degree programme
- Valid Passport
- International Travel history
- Academic excellence with 80% Attendance
- Must be a strong ambassador for Teaching Centre, Well-disciplined and upstanding student
Resources for students:
To help raise your awareness please click on the following links:
- *Summer School 2022 Information session recording *
- Summer School prospectus
How to apply (lse.ac.uk)
Deadline to apply:
Monday, 21st February 2022
We look forward to receiving your nomination and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know. For further discussion or assistance please write to email@example.com or visit campus administration.